Roland Rey Catayas Albiso
Nickname: Rey
Address: Block 5-Lot 8, Rosalina 3 Village, Iwha, Davao City
Contact No.: +63-22-233-7020
Email Address: yo_rey_xd@yahoo.com/yo.rey.xd@gmail.com
 


Objectives

Safety-conscious HVAC and Refrigeration Technician who effectively manages a large volume of work orders for both commercial and residential properties. Focused on delivering qualify work and exceptional customer service. Strong work ethic and flexible schedule.

Personal Information

Age                                          : 18 years old
Sex                                          : Male
Birthdate                                  : 18th of August 1998
Birthplace                                : Davao City
Height                                      : 5’5
Weight                                     : 47 kilograms
Civil Status                              : Single
Language/Dialect                    : Filipino/Bisaya/English
Religion                                   : Roman Catholic

Educational Background

Elementary                             : Buhisan Elementary School                            2010-2011

Secondary                              : F. Bustamante National High School             2014-2015

Vocational                               : Ansuico Foundation Technical School              6 months


College                                    : University of Mindanao                                     currently studying

Course                                                : BSED – Mathematics                                       2nd Year

Skills

Computer Literature                                                                Guitarist
Communication Skills                        

Character References


PCI Candido O. Suralta Jr. (Ret) RCr. CSP
Chief Director, Security and Safety Office
University of Mindanao, Matina Davao City
09496450213                                                                         

Lounelli S. Quibod
Restaruant Manager, Jollibee G-Mall
Bajada St., Davao City

09438712456







FOR                :           All Mathematics Professor

FROM             :           Cary P. Cajes
                                    Chief Operating Office/QMR
                                    University of Holy Cross Davao

SUBJECT       :           As Stated

DATE              :           January 12, 2017
  

It has been observed that during the math subje
ct, students are not interested to listen because they are not motivated. Others are cutting classes. Although some are interested because math is their favorite subject but almost are not

Please be advised that lesson plan that will going to write is “4A’s” lesson plan instead of traditional lesson plan. It is because 4A’s lesson plan is a student centered unlike in traditional lesson plan; it is more on teacher centered. It might be effective on January 16, 201.

Please be guided accordingly.




Cary P. Cajes
COO/QMR








January 24, 2017


Emily Reyes
OIC, Purchasing Department
Holy Cross of Davao University
Sta. Ana St., Davao City


Dear Madam:

The undersigned would like to request to your good office to purchase the following office supply that needed in our office:

·         2 reams A4 Bond Paper;
·         4 reams A4 Newsprint;
·         4 pcs. Record Logbook (120 pages);
·         12 pcs. Maroon Folders;
·         1 box Fastener;
·         2 boxes Stapler.

Please see attached Monthly Inventory Supplies for verification.


                                                           

                                                                                                            Sincerely,
                                   
                                                                                                            Roland Rey Albiso
                                                                                                            AA, SSO








Dream

            Sitting on the windowsill of my small and dusty four-wall studio apartment, I get a clear view of the sky. Also, a clear view of the treetops, the park in the north side, and the street lights that accompany the long line of the narrow road leading up to this apartment building. Yet I only have the faintest recollection of memories of them. These past years have been like a long, tiring dream that I have yet to wake up from.
It wasn’t always like this. I remember the time when everything was vivid, every smile, every word spoken, every sunset, and every sound.
The world has gotten unbelievably quiet these past years. I wonder if she was really the only one who left. Or has the rest of the human race too disappeared, leaving me with no one to talk to? This question, is followed by the pale sound of fireworks bursting in the sky faraway in the north west, where the center of the city is, informing me that another year is gone, another starts. Yet another burst of fireworks filling up the sky faraway. Four years ago, at this moment, my phone rang.
“Is this Rey?”. The voice, even before she told me, I knew.
“So you’re still using this number,” she said when I answered her. She gave a chuckle, the one that had a sign of relief in it. I thought the sound that she made when she chuckled sounded like someone who had just cried. It was two years since I last talked to her. She left the town after she graduated. I graduated only a year after. I didn’t hear anything from her after that, only which she moved to the Northbound with Gil, her boyfriend.
“I’m in the city right now, visiting a friend. I knew you worked here so I thought I’d try my luck and give you a call,” she said, almost cheerfully to me, it came off as suppressed and forceful.
“Have you been okay?” I asked doubtfully. She dropped to silence when I asked her this.
“Come to Mall, Rey, do you know where that is?” she said suddenly. It was now her real voice; the one that concealed nothing. It was calm and hopeful. I said I do.
“In the rooftop, I’ll wait for you there,” she added.
It took me forty five minutes to reach the Mall. The road was still busy, people everywhere. There were a few young couples that I’ve seen in the rooftop, lost in their own world. I tried to look for her.
“Rey!” I heard. I looked around and she was waving at me.
“Happy new year,” she said when I was standing in front of her. Her hair was much longer than I had remembered it. She used to wear it short. She had it down to her shoulders now, it was pulled back behind her ears. A few stubborn ones put a mere curtain on her forehead. She had colored it blonde, and because of that she looked different than how I had always remembered her.
“It’s been a long time, isn’t it?” she said. I moved to her side, and by being very close at her side, her dimple became clearly visible on her cheek when she occasionally moved her lips. On her earlobe an earring with the shape of a heart glistened when the lights were reflected on it. There was a familiar feeling when I saw all this.
“You came here alone?” I asked. She nodded. “We broke up not long after we moved to the Northbound,” she said when I asked her about Gil. I thought about it for a moment and remembered something.
“You said you’re visiting a friend in the city?” I asked.
“I live here,” she said, and added, “With someone”. A man, I thought. She was in a new relationship. Suddenly I remembered the sound she made when she called on my phone earlier. She didn’t have it now. We dropped to silence, and in the silence I began to analyze her again. Her face was oblong shaped. Her looks was probably average, but the way she wore her hair made her look attractive. Some people might even pass her off as pretty.
“I didn’t miss this city when I wasn’t here,” she said, slow, almost regretfully.
“Do you miss being in the North?” I asked. She shake her head.
“I miss the old days,” she said.
We sat quietly on the rooftop, in the night of the new year’s eve, looking down to the city below us. We were used to that. In the quietness I thought of how funny I might look to her now.
At home, afterwards, I looked at myself in the mirror for a long time and thought of what she said before we parted ways.
“I’ll be here, if you need me,” she said, writing down something on a piece of paper she took out from her pocket. “Here,” she said, holding that piece of paper and showing it to me so I could read it. It was an address. “That’s where I work,” she said, putting the pen she used to write that address back in her pocket. We were at a taxi stand.
 “Why are you all gloomy? Come on, cheer up,” she said in a cheery tone, patting me on my back. We were standing at the rooftop of the Mall. This time she had her hair parted to the side and pulled back into a loose bun. The root was already dark brown again.
“Don’t you want to say something?” I said quite seriously. This made her silence for a moment. The silence was followed by a sigh. “I’ve said enough, Rey,” she said. Now it was her turn to look gloomy. I hated to see her that way.
“You’ll be fine. We’re always going to be fine,” she said finally. Those are the words that I would remember forever.
From the rooftop, we could see a magnificent view of the setting sun. That particular day, the sun was quick to reach down below the horizon. I wanted to watch it a little longer. “Come on, Rey,” she said. It was starting to get really dark in the building, with all electricity out.
I was hesitant. My feet were heavy. “Emily,” I said, touching her in the arm before she went any further. She looked quite surprised when she turned to look at me. I did not often call her by name; especially not like this. There were so many things I wanted to say to her. I looked at her for a very long time and realized how lonely my world would be without her again. How quiet, how somber. I looked at her as I thought of all this. I wanted to pull her very close to me, to touch her hair and feel her heartbeat on mine. Nothing came out, I froze. It was always like this.
In a kind of desperation, I forced myself to say it, “Thank you for…”.
I couldn’t finish it. Her body was against me. Her face was now on my shoulder. I could smell the floral scent of her hair strongly now. Slowly I raised my arms and wrapped them around her. I shut my eyes and in the dark I realized how close she was to me now.
“Thank you for just being there with me,” she said with her head still on my shoulder. The words were unclear with her lips on my shirt. But I couldn’t have mistaken them. I was meant to say the same.
When she let go of me, she looked calm. “Do you really need to go?” I asked her, to which she shake her head and replied, “Not anymore.”
“Let’s get out of this rooftop,” I said. And we took out our flashlights and climbed down the narrow stairs as the day turned darker outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)