QUIPANES, Alexis Rhoy S. (Application Letter)




Alexis Rhoy Suarez Quipanes
Block 6, Lot 10, Km 6.5 NSDS, Matina Pangi, Davao City
09072290040


Feb.3, 2017
Mr. Roel Ido
Matina Aplaya
Davao City, 8000

Dear Mr. Roel Ido,

I read with great interest your posting for an assistant librarian at Davao Academy as listed on davaoschoolonline.com.  I know that my years of experience as an academic librarian and my success developing forward-thinking library projects make me an ideal candidate for this position.

I have over ten years of experience working as an academic librarian.
In my years of experience, I have developed various techniques for best explaining and instilling research skills in students. I have even developed and taught a well-received research course for first-year college students, which would translate well into an upper-level high-school course.

You state in your listing that you want an assistant librarian who can adapt the library to today’s technology-driven culture.

I am very comfortable with implementing e-technology in a library setting. I even helped develop a streamlined library website at Cebu College Library, which allowed students to more easily access the college’s online resources. I would love the opportunity to develop similar tools for Davao Academy’s library.

I am confident that my extensive experience makes me a strong candidate for assistant librarian at Davao Academy. I have enclosed my resume and other required materials for your review. I look forward to speaking with you further about what I may offer your school. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Alexis Rhoy Suarez Quipanes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)