Manfred Paspie (application letter)


Manfred T. Paspie                                                 New Loon Tugbok District Davao City,    February 06, 2017


Dear Ma’am / sir:

Today I heard that you are in urgent hiring of accounting staffs with experience or fresh graduate that will help the company of extending their ability of providing quality customer service and assistance. I have these significant qualifications to offer:

A graduate of BS Accountancy at University of Mindanao year (2004 to 2009)
An accounting staff at EGS company for the year( 2010 to 2015)
Practical experience in demonstrating company rules and regulations as I stand as a trainer for new hired service crew in Mc Donald’s company

I would like to talk with you about how I can put these qualifications and other summaries in the enclosed resume, to work as one of the accounting staff from your company. I will be more than happy and willing to undergo any trainings or orientation for me to enhance my skills in handling pressures/managing time and do multi-tasking. And I believe that through some workshop it will really help me a lot of preparing myself from any works that will be assign to me.

I hope that you will not disregard this application of mine and my line is always open for any updates in opportunities for an interview.


Yours truly,


Manfred T. Paspie


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)