Tan, Rosni Aina A.

RESUME
Rosni Aina A. Tan
#80 V. Mapa St., Davao City
Cellular: (+639) 224-431-648 | Home: (082) 285-8746
tanrosniaina@gmail.com
CUSTODIAN
Committed to ensure a clean, organized, and well-maintained facility.
Performance Summary
Disciplined and diligent Custodian with 3 years hands-on experience in performing all kinds of repair and maintenance work in fast-paced environment with critical deadlines. Outgoing communicator who works will with staff. Equally effective working collaboratively as well as independently. Bilingual: Chinese and English.
• Particularly effective in cleaning, mopping, dusting, floor polishing and laundry task
• Well-versed with standard cleaning procedures and cleaning chemicals safety protocols
• Capable of disposing of trash in hygienic manner
• Familiar with modern automatic and manual cleaning equipment
CORE COMPETENCIES
• Customer Service
• Organization
• Communication
• Neat Appearance
• Can-do Attitude
• Preventive Maintenance
• Grounds Maintenance
• Decision Making
• Sense of Urgency
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Custodian | Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, Abreeza, D.C | Jul 2015 – Jan 2017
• Clean the assigned area on daily basis and report any damages/repairs needed
• Wash and polish floors using buff cleaners
• Maintain the storage area and cleaning equipment in a neat and clean condition

Cleaner | Orchard Hotel, J.P Laurel, D.C | Aug 2014 – Jun 2015
• Cleaned washrooms and try rooms and replenished supplies
• Scrubbed floors using modern scrubbing machines
• Used chemicals for cleaning, mopping and polishing allotted space
• Dusted the racks and shelves carefully on daily basis
• Utilized disinfectants effectively where applicable
EDUCATION
H.S Graduate | Davao Christian High School, V. Mapa St., D.C | 2010
Undergraduate in BS Civil Engineering | University of Mindanao, Matina, D.C | 2010-2014
Safety Officer Certification | Attended Safety Officer Seminar, Claveria, D.C | 2013
ADDITIONAL STRENGTHS
• Excellent physical stamina and load lifting ability
• Proven ability to read, write and understand instructions

APPLICATION LETTER
Rosni Aina A. Tan
#80 V. Mapa St.
Davao City, Philippines 8000
Phone: +639224431648, 2858746
Email: tanrosniaina@gmail.com
February 6, 2017
Roel Ido
Hiring Manager
University of Mindanao
Matina
Daavao City, Philippines 8000
Dear Sir Ido,
If you agree with the key quality for working in a custodian position is the ability to clean and do the maintenance of the facility, then you can easily accept my application for the same. For my training, skills and experience would leave you with no reason for not to accept it for a Custodian position.
I worked as a Custodian at Metrobank and Orchard Hotel for the last 18 months. In these months' time, my service has made me capable of handling any type of maintenance and cleaning work. I am proficient in using different types of cleaning instruments manufactured by local and multi-national companies. I can easily work with mops, vacuum cleaner, chemicals and detergents. I am used to in placing the 'Warning' sing board at the right place while cleaning the floor so that there is no incidence of slippery and fatal injuries.
Besides cleaning, I can also handle minor repair works related to plumbing, electricity and masonry. I can replace light fixtures, unclog water pipes, remove and change water pipes, install carpet, concrete the path, etc.
I am an enthusiastic Custodian and does my work with safety, precaution and great details. Should I drop at your office on next Tuesday at 11:00 am? Please call me if you have other appointments or are out of station. Thanking you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rosni Aina A. Tan


Enclosure: Resume

DIRECTIVE LETTER
Date: January 12, 2017
To: Project Site Engineers and Contractors
From: Engr. Rosni Tan, Head of Engineering Department
Subject: Avoiding Delay in the Construction of Projects

I have been receiving complaints from clients that many projects are completed late. The reasons for this can be complex and depend on many factors. It’s often the fault of the contractors and Project Site Engineers because of their poor project management. Late completion of the project is costly both to the contractors and client. It also damages the firm’s reputation.

In order to avoid this problem, planning the project properly before work starts and managing the project during construction are essential. Project schedule needs to be regularly updated and the results must be assessed to ensure the project is on track to be completed on time. To all project site engineers, please submit a progress report every day at the office. This allows us to check if the ongoing project is following the work schedule. Thank you!

ORDER LETTER

January 26, 2017
Order Department
WL Rice Company
181 Malvar Street
Puerto Princesa, Palawan

Order Department:

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am the purchase manager of 168 Groceries and I am personally writing this letter to order goods for our grocery store. As we have been purchasing goods from your company, I am writing this letter to order your products. Here’s the list of goods needed. Please make sure you send it within in a week’s time as the requirement’s a bit urgent.
50 sacks 7 tonner
Unit price: 1,580PHP                                                  79,000PHP
50 sacks 160 variety rice
Unit price: 1,850PHP                                                  92,500PHP
30 sacks Corn rice                                                      
Unit price: 1,300PHP                                                  39,000PHP
TOTAL:                                                                                  210,500PHP

I hope there is enough stock left with you to complete this order of ours. Please send the order to the above address. I have also enclosed a check for the total amount.
                       

                                    Sincerely yours,

Rosni Aina A. Tan

Enc. Check


STORY

A Summer to Remember
            Fate, some people believe in it, some people believe it’s bogus. Call it whatever you want but fate is simply telling you that everything happens for a reason. It is the idea that someone, a greater power, controls every aspects of our lives. For example, the crossing of path of two strangers who would eventually end up together. Is it really fate? Or is it completely unreal, just chance happenings and coincidence? Either way, we all have free decision and fortune too at times.
            One summer in Waikiki beach Honolulu Hawaii, a freelance model named Margaux is strolling down the beautiful scenic view of the place. Every summer, Margaux travels to different beaches around the world to take photoshoots for her modeling career. Waikiki beach is the assigned place for her photoshoot this year. At the moment, she has all the time and leisure to wander around because her photoshoot will be happening 5 days from now.
            On her first day, she enjoys swimming at the beach. There is nothing much to do in the morning aside from swimming since most of the parties start in the evening. And also, she travels alone so there’s no one she can talk to. Few alcoholic drinks are drank during that night. It just turns out to be an ordinary sober night for her.  Nothing spectacular or amusing happens on her first day. Then, she directly goes back to her hotel room because of her boredom at the bar.
            Second day has come. She is already burnt out from swimming so she decides to try surfing for the first time. She inquires at the front desk and immediately signs up. One surfing instructor is in charge to two surfing student. A shirtless 6 packed abs man with sunglasses on is walking toward her. The man asks her, “Is this the 7am surfing session?” Margaux replies, “Uhmmmm, yes. Are you the other surfing buddy?” The guy replies, “No, I’m actually the surfing instructor. The other surfing dude cancelled his reservation last night. So, it’s just you and me for today. Before anything else, let me introduce myself. My name is Theodre but you can call me Theo. I have been a surfing instructor for 3 years now. You must be Margaux according to the list.” Margaux’s face is filled with awkwardness. Margaux says, “Hi there, Theo! I’m new at surfing so please be patient to me. Let’s start.” Intimate moves occur during the surfing session. Theo has to hold Margaux tight since her balancing skills suck. The awkwardness again doubles during the intimate session. To break the silence and awkwardness, Theo says, “It was fun teaching you Margaux. You were actually a fast learner. Well, time’s up. I have to teach other students. I have to go. See you around!” Margaux’s face turns red like tomato. She’s blushing because Theo complements her. Margaux replies, “Thank you, Theo. I really had fun. See you.”
            On the second night, Theo and Margaux bump into each other at one of the bars that happens to host an edm party event. Theo says, “Hey, Margaux! I didn’t know you also party hard. You seemed very reserved during our surfing session earlier this morning. Want some drinks? Come with me I’ll introduce you to my friends.” Margaux replies, “Never judge a woman during your first meeting. Sure, I’ll come with you. I entered the bar solo tonight. It will be fun to leave later with some new friends” Theo introduces Margaux to his friends. As a bro code, the group leaves Margaux and Theo alone so they can spend time together. Margaux mentions that she works as a freelance model and she’ll be having a photoshoot 4 days from now. Theo saddens a bit because he knows Margaux has to leave Hawaii after her photoshoot. They continue to share hilarious stories about themselves. Tequila shots, laughter, childhood stories and phone numbers are exchanged during that night. After the bar closes, Theo walks Margaux to her hotel room. Theo asks, “Hey, Margaux, would you mind spending another surfing session with me tomorrow? I’d really love to spend more time with you to get to know you more. Don’t worry you don’t have to pay me. I got you.” With no hesitation, Margaux says yes.  Theo replies, “Great! Goodnight, Margaux. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” Theo kisses Margaux’s cheeks then leaves with no words spoken after that kiss.
            On her third day, for the first time, Margaux is very excited to see Theo again. Margaux wears the sexiest bikini on her luggage. She immediately goes to their meeting place after wearing them. Theo shows up with a smile on his face bringing coffee. Theo says,” Here’s your coffee, Ma’am. I hope you had a good time last night.” Margaux replies, “Of course, I did, sir. I met someone extraordinary last night. Now, I’m excited to try surfing again.” Theo smiles. Then, the surfing session starts. The session happens a lot slower than the usual. Theo really takes the time to know more about Margaux. Both of them discover new things as the conversation continues. After surfing, Theo asks Margaux on a date later this evening 7pm. Theo says, “I have something to tell you, Margaux. I like you a lot. I hope this leads into something good.” Margaux replies, “Alright, Mr. Theodre please be sure not to be late or else you’ll be eating alone.”  
            The third evening has come. It is the moment of truth where Margaux has the chance to talk to Theo about their status. Margaux picks the black long dress for their date. She arrives around 7:30pm. Surprisingly, Theo is nowhere to be seen. She asks the woman at the front desk where Theo is working. Margaux says, “Excuse me. Do you know where Theodre is?” The woman replies, “Theo is on leave for 2 days.” Margaux is startled. A lot of questions that are left unanswered ponder on her head. She tries to call and text Theo. However, no replies are shown.
            Her fourth day is the most devastating. She has not barely eaten the whole day. She decides to leave a voice mail at Theo’s number. Margaux cries while saying, “Don’t you dare hang up on me, Theodre. After everything good I’ve shown to you, I deserve an answer. The 2 days I spent with you were one of the most memorable summer I had in years. I know I have to leave after my photoshoot but I’m willing to stay for you. Now, man up and face me. Tell me what’s wrong.” Theo hears Margaux’s voice over the phone. Tears fall down in Theo’s face.
            It’s photoshoot day. Margaux has to do her job despite of everything. Upon leaving her hotel room for her photoshoot, a letter is found under the door. She opens the letter.
Dear Margaux,
            You already probably have an idea who I am. It’s me Theodre. First, I’m sorry for not showing up during our date. I’m a coward man. I should have done the right thing and showed. Second, the last 2 days I spent with you were heaven. Please know that everything I showed you were real. It was a boy who’s slowly falling in love with a woman. However, that boy doesn’t deserve this woman. Third, my biggest secret has to be revealed. I can’t continue seeing you without telling you this.
            I’m engaged. I have been engaged for almost a year now. Our wedding is in 2 months. My fiancé is currently in France enjoying her vacation with her friends. You all have the right to get mad at me. I can’t continue seeing you Margaux. If leaving you is the right thing, then I have to. I know I have hurt you. I made you a fool waiting for me. I’m sorry, Margaux. I’m truly am sorry.
            Meeting you was not an accident. Fate must have sent you to make me realize that we all have a choice. A choice to stay and a choice to let go. I’m letting you go because I have loved you enough not wanting you to get hurt in the long run. I’m letting you go because there is someone waiting for me. I’m letting you go because you do not deserve a dishonest guy like me. I’m letting you go because I believe this is the right thing to do.
            You are an amazing woman. Even if I chose you, I will not allow myself to hinder you from living your dreams. You should travel and be the best freelance model. Along that journey, you will eventually find a guy who would love you unconditionally.
            I hope this is not goodbye. I’m praying that fate would find its way for us. A stronger Margaux and a man enough Theodre in the future will hopefully cross path again.
            I’m happy that I’ve met you. Again, I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you.
P.S Go and chase your dreams!
Love,
Theodre
            Margaux’s face is filled with tears once again. Now, she finally knows the truth about Theodre. She is happy and sad at the same time. Deep inside, she knows that Theodre could have been the one. But then she realizes, you can never have someone’s property. She doesn’t blame destiny for letting her meet Theodre. Destiny actually makes her passion for modeling stronger. Now, she knows what she loves and that’s her modeling career.
            Both their ways separate. Margaux continues her modeling career. As a matter of fact, Maldives will be her next location. She silently prays that she’ll meet a better version of Theodre in Maldives. She leaves everything in destiny carrying a wiser choice this time. She believes that destiny is also the outcome of our own freewill or choices. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)