Manfred paspie (complaint letter)


JANUARY 27, 2017

Papers and books Corp.
Sales  and Marketing Dept.
Malaki St. Makati City,


This is a complaint with regards to your service, the catalogue promises timely delivery but I did not yet received my ordered item, I am concerned because my order has not arrived after 30 days and my bank confirms that my check has been in cashed. On December 22, 2016 I mailed an itemized order form requesting five reams of your off-white bond paper. I requested that this item be shipped to my office at Main St. Mintal door 3, Davao City. If the order item have been shipped please notify me, but if the order item was hot shipped , please refund my money immediately. Thank you, and I hope we can continue to do business.

Truly yours,
Manfred T. Paspie






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)