Suquib, Wendilyn C.



Order Letter


January 24, 2017

Order Department
Nice Clothing Company
House #75 Rosal Street
Buhangin Davao City

Order Department:
This letter is with reference to the meeting that took place when we visited your company for purchasing school uniform for our school. We are glad to inform that we would like to order 200 uniforms which include:
                80 small sized                                                                     12, 000 Pesos
                75 medium sized                                                              12, 000 Pesos
                45 large sized                                                                     7, 650 Pesos
                TOTAL:                                                                                  31, 650 Pesos
We will appreciate if the order can be delivered to our address at February 10, 2017. Please, note that 100% of the payment will be made after the delivery. If the order is not made on the said date, then please consider it to be canceled. The total price of the uniforms is 31, 650 Pesos as it was agreed during the meeting.

Please, review the letter and if you have any objections or any recommendations or suggestion, please contact me. We hope for long time cooperation with you.

Sincerely yours,

Wendilyn C. Suquib




Directive Letter

ABC University

Date: January 12, 2017
To: Secretary of the Association of Future English Teachers
From: W. Suquib, College of Education Program Head
Subject: Monitoring of the AFET officers attendance and the distribution of AFET t-shirt on time

I have learned that the AFET officers were inactive for almost a week now. This situation presents a problem: The AFET t-shirt was not able to distribute to the costumers on time and due to the absence of the officers the organization was losing its customers.

For the following school days, kindly monitor the attendance of the AFET officers and also please check the distribution of the t-shirts. Thank you very much.




Resume

Wendilyn Suquib
Tawas, Kitaotao, Bukidnon
Contact number: 0936-732-5911
Email address: wendilynsuquib@gmail.com

OBJECTIVES:
            To seek a career where I can apply my skills and enhance it..

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

            Age: 21 years old
            Height: 4’11
            Weight: 40kgs.
            Birthdate: June 26, 1995
            Place of birth: San Jose Talamban, Cebu City
            Religion: Roman Catholic
            Status: Single

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:

            Primary: Tawas Elementary School

            Secondary: Sinuda National High School

Tertiary: University of Mindanao
BS Accountancy

SKILLS:
·         Have a good communication skills
·          Can build or establish good rapport
·         Manage a good work in auditing
           
REFERENCE:
            JOBSTREET.COM.PH




Application Letter



Wendilyn Suquib
Tawas, Kitaotao, Bukidnon
Contact number: 09367325911


Mr. Lloyd Regalado
University of Mindanao
Davao City

Sub: Job application for the position of Auditor

Dear Mr. Regalado,

I happened to check your company's website recently and found out that your recruitment process is on. As a highly motivated and dedicated person with strong communication and interpersonal skills I am pleased to present my application for the position of an Auditor in your company.

I graduated with a degree of BS Accountancy in the University of Mindanao, I am a fresh graduate. I am responsible, honest, efficient and have a long history of getting things done whilst working under pressure and to deadlines. Possessing analytical skills, I am able to interrogate data to find out if there is any fraud, violation of laws or irregular management policies.

Being analytical and methodical when approaching problems, I am able to gather and analyze information that is diverse and unfamiliar. On a more personal level, I am a good team player who can easily interact with peers and counterparts whilst working independently or as part of a team. I also have well-developed verbal as well as written communication skills, and am able to present information, and compile reports of audit results.

I would ideally like to meet you in person in order to discuss this position with you in more detail. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you feel that an interview would be to our mutual benefit. 

Sincerely yours,
Wendiyn Suquib

Enc. Resume


Short story

The memories

The Mistakes I made, the scars I have won’t disappear, even if I cover them up. So I’m calling your name, no matter how much it hurts. Until you answer me.
            Time has pass, and he knows I never meant to hurt him, but in the end it doesn’t matter because it all hurts the same. We haven seeing each other in 10 years. We all sword we would be friends no matter what. But promises are always broken. It has being a long time but we all have come together at moments like this. At a moment of great sorrow, a moment of tears, pained. I can’t believe that a life had to come to an end for all of us to see each other again. I was really cold, and I think it had something to do with the fact that its mid-October, it look like it was going to rain.  People were crying but my eyes were dry, it dint meant I was hurting less, I was in the front row standing with my former best friends, I don’t blame them for anything that happen the day, but even if the wound has held the scars remands, we would never be the same, and I knew I was not the only one that felt this way. I try to forget what happen the summer. I try to go on with my life but the blame of what happen the Summer consume me, so I did what I do best… I ran away. I ran and I close the door behind me and try not to face the problem. It was wrong of me to do that but that’s the type of person I was… and maybe I am the type of person to this day.  The priest stud next to the coffin and took a deep breath. “Dear brothers and sisters we are gather here today to say our final good bye to our sister…” the Priest was saying but I space out and the memories of when we all first met over flow me. I remember how it all started it was a Monday 13 years ago 3 years before the incident 10 years ago.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)