PROF. ROEL J. IDO




February 1, 2017

John I. Doe
HR Head
University of Mindanao
Bolton St., Davao City

Dear Mr. Doe:

Greetings!

I respectfully submit to you my application for a full time teaching position related to Accounting. I believe that I am capable to embrace the challenges in teaching career. My in and off campus training hone my ability to become part of the institution’s commitment in serving every student.

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting and I have received honorary award as Cum Laude. Other qualifications are enumerated in my resume which I believe I can be a qualified teaching personnel in the university.

I am available for an interview in your most convenient time. The contact information is available on my resume. I look forward for a favorable response on my application.


Truly yours,


Roel J. Ido





Encl. /Resume



Reference:


Googleimage (2017). Retrieved on  February 9, 2017, from  https://goo.gl/wSdAo1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)