Kenneth V. Kong


Business Letter


South San Juan Cent. Agdao Davao City.

January 24, 2017
NapakaSarap, Inc.
Matina Davao City

Dear Ms. Aragon:  


I am glad meeting you at office last a month. I really believed that the advertisement really helps the products to boom. I would like to bring some members of my team together with me to meet with you at NapakaSarap, Inc. Inc. I would like to give you a brief overview of our services and we will discuss to you the best thing to suit your needs.

We would like to fully evaluate your wants and needs. We are available to meet you any time this week or next. Please let me know, at your earliest convenience, when you would available. Thank you and God bless.




Sincerely, 

Kenneth Kong






Directive Report



Bahay Pasilungan

Date:      January 12, 2017
To:         Program Head
From:     K. Kong, Psychology
Subject: Back to Normal Schedule Service


We had our briefing by our head office manager in Bahay Pasilungan for a new schedule being implied. They had changed the Sunday service on 4:30 pm that could affect the regular schedule of the feeding program which is a problem. I want to address this concern as soon as possible before any problem may happen in the future.



I demanded to change back to normal schedule, and send an e-mail to the program head. As much as possible please send me a feed back about the particular problem. Thank you very much and God bless.






                                                        Application Letter

  Kenneth Kong
South San Juan Brgy Cent, Agdao Davao City
09958254684

February 6, 2017
Roel Ido
University of Mindanao
Matina Davao City 8000
299-3054

Dear Mr. Roel Ido,

I am sincerely applying for this position because I do believe that a combination of my natural ability, personality and work experience all make me an ideal candidate for this job. I posses a strong understanding of management. In my current position as a librarian intern with Rhema Library, I have gain an insight into the different levels of library management. I have been worked in Zephaniah library operation community service.

I believe that taking challenges and exploring new ingenious concept to improve library efficiency. Both of my previous jobs have required a high standard of customer service skills.

I pride myself on my communication abilities and look forward to continuing my career as a librarian. I hope to discuss my eligibility for the role with you in the future. 

Sincerely,

Kenneth Kong



                                                                Resume


Kenneth Kong
South San Juan Barangay Centro, Agdao Davao City
09958254684


Personal Information
Age:                            21 years old
Sex:                             Male
Civil Status:                Single
Date of Birth:              November 18 1995
Birth of Place  :           Davao City


Objectives:
Recent graduate looking to leverage librarian academic knowledge where I can utilize my skills. Experience working librarian intern at  Rhema Library, I have gain an insight into the different levels of library management. I am excited about the beginning of my career in this industry.


Education
Baguio Elementary School 2005-2008
Baguio National School of Arts and Trades 2008-2012
University of Mindanao 2014-2016


Skills
Language skills
Possess a strong understanding of management
Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Computer literate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)