GREIZL EL PAGAS ( Application letter)



UNIVERSITY OF MINDANAO
HR Department
Matina, Davao City
7th September 2017

Dear Sir and Maam,
Please accept my passionate application for your Auditor position which was advertised on your Primum newspaper. I am a degree holder in Operational auditing and making me believe that I have all the attributes that you require from any applicant who applies in your department.
I have a broad understanding of management systems and am personally familiar with auditing procedures and practices. My strong business skills, coupled with my willingness and ability to learn new concepts and methods, makes me a formidable operator in any auditing project in connection in my present employment with.
I am responsible, honest, and efficient getting things done at the same time as working under pressure and to deadlines. Being systematic, I am able to gather and analyse information that is diverse and unfamiliar. On a more personal level, I am a good team player who can easily interact with peers and counterparts whilst working independently or as part of a team. I also have strong verbal as well as written communication skills, and am able to present information, and compile reports of audit results to senior managers.
I would ideally like to meet you in person in order to discuss this position with you in more detail. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you feel that an interview would be to our mutual benefit.

Yours sincerely, 

Greizl El A. Pagas
Block D-1 Lot 10 S.I.R
New Matina Davao City
Tel: 295-7528
Email: greizlelpagas@gmail.com 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)