RheaNoreen DelaCruz(Resume/Application letter)

            Rhea Noreen Dela Cruz
            A Pichon St.Magallanes
            Davao City 8000
            09099602081

            Career Objectives
• To work hard with full dedication for the achievement of oraganization objective under satisfying job contract,hence,enhancing my skills and knowledge and ready to learn new things.

Personal Data

Date of Birth : Aug.24,1997
Place of Birth :Manay Davao Oriental
Status : Single
Religion : Roman Catholic
Citizenship : Filipino
Language : Visayan,tagalog,English


Educational Attainment

Elementary: Holy Cross,Manay,Davao Oriental
Secondary: Manay National High School
College: University of Mindanao (undergraduate)

Skills/Qualification

• Willing to learn(about job)/willing to undergo training
• Can work with less/minimal supervision
• Hard working/Resourceful


Rhea Noreen DelaCruz​​​​​​​​​      A.PichonSt.Magallanes,DavaoCity​​​​​​​
Personal Profile Statemeent/Career Objective
​​​​​​
I have enjoyed a long running career in various libraries across the country which has led to considerable experience and expertise I leadership. I am a dependable individual who always strives for perfection in everything I do, including the preserving and maintenance of valuable books. My calm temperament and friendly demeanour has repeatedly made me the most eligible candidate for community projects. I am also able to multi-manage several projects at once. Ultimately, I believe that my natural flair for customer-service, along with my proficiency in handling both the technological and physical resources in libraries will make me a valuable employee for any library in the country.
Achievements​​​​​​​​​​        
➢ Graduated with a first class honours in hospitality Management
➢ Promoted within months to chief librarian at my local library.
Educations ​​​​​​​​​​
2009-2012​​BA (Hons) Hospitality Management​The University of Wales
Grade Achieved: ​(1:1)
Relevant modules:
• Hospitality Operations
• Legal and Environmental Issues in Hospitality 
• Basic Finances and the Economy 
• Strategic Management 
2007-2009​A Levels  ​South Wales College
Results:​​English: A*​Math: A*​​Travel and Tourism: B

Employment and Work Experience​​​​​​​
March 2013-Present 
Main duties performed:
• Principally responsible for the finance and funds of the library.
• The authority to hire and fire employees
• Responsibility to construct monthly plans on how library funds would be spent.
• Teaching new employees about health and safety regulations.
• Supervising anybody who uses valuable archives and dated books.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie (resume)

DAYANAN, Rogee Mar