QUIPANES, Alexis Rhoy S. (Directive Report)



Car Care Center


Date          January 12, 2017
To              Mr. Lao
From         Engr. Alexis Rhoy S. Quipanes
Subject      : To prevent future accident inside our shop.


As I inspected the shop, I have seen a lot of outdated and broken machines that may cause a huge problem not only in our shop, but also on the side of our customers. I also received feedback from our staffs that they are having trouble accessing the mentioned machines.


For us to avoid future problems, we should immediately make a move to replace or repair those machines. I encourage all staffs to cooperate and maintain the machines as they maintain cleanliness inside our shop. I do thank you in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)