Still Cegrow Ber Bersabal


CEGROW BER BERSABAL 
+639075148008  |  cegrow@outlook.com |  BatolusaBankas Heights, Toril, Davao City 


February 6, 2017 


Mr. Roel Ido 
Human Resources Manager 
University of Mindanao 
MatinaDavao City, 8000 


Dear Mr. Ido: 
After a job advertisement I've seen in the internet, I've felt great interest to the Maintenance Worker Position your establishment is currently in need of. I believe that the working experience that I have in the field and my proficient communication skills will supply the Maintenance needs of the University with high quality work. I know that the University of Mindanao in Matina is a very large school and is ISO certified; therefore, the best quality of Maintenance job is needed. I believe my skills and experience will help fill that need. 

I had been a Maintenance Personnel before in a different College school during weekends. I worked there in round areas of construction, electrical repairs, classroom maintenance, comfort room maintenance, and repairs of school facilities items. At the same time, I was also an assistant of the school's Human Resource Staff and Manager and later the assistant of the Student Affairs Coordinator. For the entire period of my work in the previous establishment, I had always been hardworking and flexible to different fields of work. 
Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.  


Sincerely, 


Cegrow Ber W. Bersabal 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)