Directives

Francis Louie Tumanda ( Directives )



                                     SKYSCRAPERS ARCHITECTURAL FIRM

Date           :          January 14, 2017
To              :          Supervisor and all engineering staffs
From          :          F. Tumanda,   Office of Engineering Staffs
Subject       :          Improper Usage of Engineering Equipments

Yesterday I have found out that some of our engineering staffs were using our equipments improperly. This situation might lead us to danger because we all know that our equipments are hazardous if not properly used.

As for our safety, can you please teach our engineering staffs the proper usage of our tools and you can also reorient them about all our equipments. Thank you very much.


Francis Louie Tumanda  ( Application Letter ) 


                                          FRANCIS LOUIE M.  TUMANDA
                                              Ulha Village Ulas Davao City
                                              Email: ftumanda@gmail.com
                                                       09074755018


Mr. Roel Ido
University of Mindanao
Davao City

Re:  Job application for any vacant position

Dear Mr. Ido,

I saw at one of the websites on internet that you are recruiting staffs for any vacant positions we desired. As a dedicated person and with the skills I have learned in my previous companies I would like to apply for a position where my qualification best fits.

I graduated BS - Civil Engineering in University of Mindanao. I am a comlaude in our batch.  I can do multi tasks without being told. I am honest, responsible and Im a flexible type of person. I have also knowledge about computers and CAD programs on my previous companies.

I would like to be a part of your company for more improvement and to be an asset of it. I would like to help your company develop more and achieved awards like any other company wants.

In your most convenient time, I would like to discuss with you all my qualifications and skills. Please feel free to contact me at my phone number or at my email address. Thank you very much. More power to your company.


Respectfully yours,
Francis Louie Tumanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)