REGALADO, LLOYD

Y Hasul Tech Inc.

Date:   January 12, 2017
To:      All software developers
From:   L. Regalado, Computer Science
Subject: Urgent Bugs Fix in the GPSS Statistical Software

Yesterday, I have been informed by a lot of users that the GPSS statistical software has two troubling bugs: failure to export generated data and the datatypes are dynamically changing throughout the execution of the program. These bugs have resulted to the deterioration on the number of downloads of the software in the marketplace. Such factor can lead to lower the rating of our company.
Urgently, would you please trace the codes and debug the program? If you’ve solved it, please report it to me directly. Thanks very much.





  
January 24, 2017
Order Department
YHasul Tech Manufacturing Company
143 Love Street
Mintal, Davao City

Order Department:

Please ship the following gadgets as advertised in the January 10 issue of the Huawei magazine:
          1 Model Huawei Ascend G500
          Unit price: P 5,000.00                                                     P 5,000.00  
         
1 Model Huawei Watch 001G Series
          Unit price: P 2,000.00                                                     P 2,000.00
          TOTAL:                                                                           P 7,000.00

Please send the order to the above address. I have enclosed a check for the total amount.
                                                                                                             Sincerely yours, 

             Lloyd L. Regalado    


Enc. Check






High School Love
by Lloyd L. Regalado

            It was the first day of the school year, the day I officially became a fourth-year high school student. I was very excited to meet my new classmates, then I was startled when I saw a girl wearing a black shirt, she was a transferee I thought because she wasn’t wearing a uniform. Overhearing my talkative classmates, I heard her name was Pam and she was an outstanding student from a prestigious school. Hurriedly, I tried to get near her to get to know her but my heart kept on pounding because she’s such a beaut and I wasn’t prepared on what am I going to say so I stopped and waited for tomorrow to come.
            One week has already passed, yet still I was not able to talk to her. It was raining on that day so I decided to wait for the rain to pass. Then I saw her stepping forward, getting nearer to me. Finally, I initiated contact to her and asked her where she lived.
She replied, “I’m from Bangkal, Davao City.”
Because the rain’s noise was so loud, I could not completely hear what she said.
I replied, “What!? You live in a bangka?!”
She laughed so hard as if her stomach was going to burst out. From that day, we kept on talking until the rain stopped. The day after that state of euphoria of mine, we officially became friends and did what friends usually do –eating together, studying together, etc. Our relationship was very weird because in the class, we are competing against each other –by competing, I mean to say that we are arguing when one makes mistake in class discussions and even try to say what lawyers usually say in the court, “I object!”. And because our teachers consider both of us as a competent and reliable leader, they always separate us in terms of group activities and quizzes. But outside of the classroom we are best friends, some people even think that we are in a serious relationship.
            Time flied very fast, we were one and a half month closer to our graduation. I was still not able to confess my true feelings for her. I tried my best to showcase everything that I possess as a person but I can’t say those three words that’s locked inside my heart and brain.
            Another month came, but it was very different that time. I was sensing an uneasy feeling that was packed within our relationship as best friends. That day, she came close and sat next to me. Then she asked me, “Do you have feelings for me?”
My heart was pounding very fast and my mind was so confused as if I was in my own dream so pinched myself but it was real! Silence crawled between the two of us, I could not say a word and I changed my sight of attention to the tree that was close to me. Our surroundings were getting dimmer because of the silence and she was about to leave but I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed her hand and told her how much I loved her. She leaned on me and whispered, “Good, our feelings are mutual.”
            From then on up to now, I am still waiting for the right time when Pam and I are on the right time to be together. She is the one that motivates me to do my best in my academics and I am also supporting her in everything that she wants to do and accomplish. Both of us believe that it’s God’s way of delivering fate that brought us together.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)