Gabato, Danidelle Marie P.

APPLICATION LETTER


February 06, 2017



Roel J. Ido
Human Resource Manager
University of Mindanao
McArthur Highway, Matina, Davao City



Dear Mr. Ido:

 I am writing to apply for the entry level accounting staff position as advertised in the university website.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting and I believed that my Four years of learning and exposure shaped my personality and attitude towards the job. I had my on-the-job training in Landbank of the Philippines which became my training ground. I am eager to apply my knowledge and expertise in practice and to render my service to your institution that would empower me to become skilled and adoptive to the diversity of work in the entity.

I enclosed my resume with details of my personal particulars. I can be reached anytime via cell phone 0999-174-0000 and email at dmpgabato@gmail.com. I would be very grateful if you could grant me an interview at your convenience to explain my qualifications more carefully.



Sincerely,

Danidelle Marie P. Gabato




RESUME


DANIDELLE MARIE P. GABATO

Mobile No: 0999-174-1000            Telephone No: (082) 224-0000          Email: dmpgabato@gmail.com


Objective

Entry level accounting staff position in a well-regarded institution where my skills and experience as an intern can be effectively utilized.

Education                                                    
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
University of Mindanao (SY: 2016-2017)
                                                                                                           
Internship
Position                            Place                                                                             Date
Intern                               Landbank of the Philippines                                    July-August 2016       

Trainings

Date                                 Topic                                                                             Venue

January 20, 2016              Word Training                                                              UM Campus
August 3, 2015                  Local Counterfeit Verification Seminar                      UM Campus
February 26, 2015            Tax Forum                                                                    UM  Campus       

Involvement  

Organization                                                                Position                            Date
Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants                  member                            SY: 2016-2017

Skills
  • ·         Competency in SAP Business One 
  • ·         Competent in verbal and written communication
  • ·         Work well within groups and independently


Achievement
  • Passed the Civil Service Eligibility Exam last October 2014.

References
  • Available upon request





ORDER LETTER

January 24, 2017


Order Department
Agron Enterprise
143 Maharlika Street,
Cabaguio, Davao City


Order Department:

Thank you for your quotation and price list. We are glad to place an order with you for the following items:

No.      Description                                  Quantity              Unit Price                   Amount
1          Transmission Cable (12in)             1                      P 40.00                     P 40.00
2          12V/5V Supply 2A                          1                      P 20.50                     P 20.50         
3          0.125” Acrylic Sheet                       2                      P 70.00                     P 140.00
4          Guide Rail                                      100                  P 50.00                     P 5,000.00
5          Switch                                             3                     P 80.00                     P 240.00

Total                                                                                                       P 5,440.50         
       
The above items are urgently needed as we are currently conducting our operations. We hope to receive this order no later than Monday, January 30, 2017. I have enclosed a check for the total amount.

If there are problems or queries regarding the order, please contact the Receiving Department on (082) 224-2230. Thank you for your prompt response.



Sincerely,
                                                                                                 
                                                                                                 Danidelle Marie P. Gabato

Enc. Check




DIRECTIVE


D & G Group of Companies



Date:               January 12, 2017
To:                   Accounting Department
From:              Danidelle Marie P. Gabato
                       Chief Operating Officer
Subject:          Timeliness of Financial Information


In the monthly meeting held last December 10, 2016, it was found out that the Department failed to submit the Financial Statements within the deadline for the past three periods and the management was not able to use it in the estimation of the annual budget and long-term decisions which was emphasized by the Board.

Due to the necessity of financial information kindly submit the following not later than one month before the end of the fiscal year:

  • ·         Statement of Financial Position
  • ·         Income Statement
  •       Statement of Changes in Equity
Thank you for your cooperation. Any questions regarding this policy should be addressed to the Controller.




NARRATIVE

Central Perk

Falling in love is easy, it’s everything else that’s tricky. I always thought of love as unattainable, never really thinking it’s something someone like me would feel. In a billion people, what are the odds?

It was on a Tuesday; I was waiting for a cab just outside the university when the rain suddenly came pouring. I ran to the nearby café, the one I always pass by on the way to and from the university. It gives off a classic vibe with its intricate design and wooden signage with “Central Perk” neatly engraved in it. Well, for one it has a unique name. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to spend an one hour or two just until the rain stops, I can work on my paper that way too.

The first thing I noticed was the homey feel of the café, “I love it here!” I mentally screamed. I wonder why there’s only a handful of people in here. As that thought came to mind, I began to scan the area. To my left was a girl with these really thick owl-like glasses staring intently at her book, in front near the counter was a guy and his noticeable spilled on shirt, “must have been the coffee,” I thought. It was then that I looked into my left and notice the guy whose eyes was glued to the window. It looks like he’d been here even before the rain. I can’t help but be curious as to what he’s doing here, it certainly isn’t his style with that leather jacket of his, pierced ear and his aura which screams rich, well that, and his unmistakably striking good looks. I was just staring at him the whole time, observing and trying to figure him out when he turned around and caught me looking, a knot formed in my stomach that I blabbered “oh, the rain stopped! I better go and finish this at home,” in an irritatingly high pitch voice, I hurriedly pick up my laptop and exit the café.

Two weeks later, I came back at Central Perk and surprisingly the guy was also there, still staring at the window almost as if he’s waiting for someone. That simple curiosity turns into attraction and that was it. I’m in love. The days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to a couple of months. My routine consisted of going to the café after my classes and staying for an hour or maybe two just staring at “him” which I hadn’t even said a word to. I would always sit at the table near his and pretend to be busy in an attempt to seem inconspicuous.

One day, I had to stay for a few of hours after my classes for the consultation regarding my term paper, I didn’t think he would still be there but I still went hoping I would have a glimpse of him. The scene in front of me was not what I expected, outside was the guy I’ve been staring at this whole time; tear streaked eyes, head down in front of the girl I recognized as the school beauty with her boyfriend in tow walking towards the other direction and the sudden entrance of the ever consistent rain. Gone was the guy who’s always composed and reserved. If I didn’t feel the rain drops pouring, I would definitely think I was just watching a movie; but no, I really did land on this heart breaking scene. After getting over from the shock, I opened my umbrella, walked towards him and covered us from the rain saying, “Hi I’m Jane, I don’t know if you noticed me but I always sat on the table to your left. Would you mind going inside the café?” with a hoarse voice he replied, “Y..e..Ye-Yes.”

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manfred Paspie

Manfred Paspie (resume)